Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Jen's Whirlwind trip to NYC


Monday am--leave for NYC via train

Monday pm---meeting at Mt. Sinai (and basically get raked through the coals by one of the world's most difficult physicians in the country (not exaggerating in the least here---world renowned doctors are a PIA!)

Tuesday ---take Train back to DC.

Even though it was a fast and stressful trip, it was fun. I stayed at the Bryant Park hotel which is directly across the street from: TA DA--Bryant Park! Anyway, every Monday night, they have movies in the Park (ala the Wedding Planner). Yesterday's movie was Paper Moon... Whenever, I travel, I RARELY stay in my room and make it a point to explore. I walked all over Madison Avenue, up and down the Avenue of Americas and now have the blisters from my JCrew flip flops to prove it!

No comments: