Monday, December 10, 2007

Decorating the Tree!

Growing up, we always had a fake christmas tree. Because of this, I swore that when I had my "own" tree, that it would always be a real tree. For the past 10 years, I've kept that tradition up, but it always caused me so much stress in finding the time to chop it down and then in standard Jen fashion to find the Perfect tree. This I broke down and decided that we would buy a fake tree. My mom and I went to Target, Home Depot, Loews, Costco, Sams, and Michaels to find a tree that would work. We finally found the most gorgeous prelit Colarado pine from Target and trucked it home. When I go to take it out of the box, I thought it looked a little weird and realized that IT WASN'T the tree I had picked out! It was a much cheaper tree from KMART because the TAGS WERE STILL ON IT! My mom and Bran couldn't stop laughing...Needless to say we took it back to Target and found out that this switcheroo is a common occurrence!!! Fortunately, we were able to get my prelit Colorado Pine. Lex LOVED decorating the tree this year and did a great job!






No comments: