Thursday, March 6, 2008

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING


For the past month, I've been getting my butt kicked twice a week by Master Teon Bynum, http://www.icwmartialarts.com/, a 5th degree black belt in Tae kwon Do. It is seriously the best workout I've ever had and I am already seeing changes in my body and how I workout in general. I leave each hour training refreshed, stronger, sweaty, and feeling like I can conquer whatever the rest of the day can bring. Teon makes each work out harder, fun, and seriously motivating that I cannot wait for the next week! My girls and I all have nicknames from Teon:
Jen=Speedy
Trace-Ann=Fire
Amy=Thunder Legs
I'm feeling the urge to get shirts made! HA!
Anyway, I took the above picture in San Diego and now have it hanging in my office!

1 comment:

Amy W said...

My nickname is just too darn close to Thunder Thighs - Teon has to come up with a new one - you girls tell him that Tuesday night! See ya soon!