Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A guest post from Uncle Dan.....




Add this to Lexo's Blog:

On monday Mommy was running late so my favorite person & uncle, Uncle Dan, was going to drive me to daycare. We spent 30 minutes looking for Lex's "water-park shoes" so she could go in the water-park when she got to school. (Water-parks in school?!) After looking everywhere in vain, Jen said to go to Target & just buy another pair. I guess when Jen was on the phone with Lexo, she told her to remind me to turn off my airbag in my truck.

So fast forward an hour later, by this time I've been asked 500 times "Are we going to Target?" Yes Lexo, we are, geeze you nag more than your momma!

So we load all my junk in my truck so I can head home & we load Lexo & her car seat too. I don't even get in the truck & Lex asks "did you turn off the airbag?" Yes Lex I did. "What would it do?" After a lengthy discussion about airbags, it was clear that the Lexo-bean was scared of the thought of a deployed airbag so I quickly change the subject to something everyone can laugh at... Brandon!

"Hey Lex..."
"Yes Uncle Dan"
"I think Brandon is pregnant, did you see his belly?"
"You're silly Uncle Dan."
"No, I really think he's pregnant Lex."
"Uncle Dan. No, he's just fat."

Hooo I nearly peed myself!!

No comments: