Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the making!




Today, Lex came with me as I voted for our next president of the United States...a day of history in the making. She was so excited to come and when we were standing on online today she asked me, "we want Obama, right?" I giggled and told her yes, while the people around me laughed and joked that she was a little campaigner. When we finally got to the cafeteria where we would vote, Lex looked around and asked me with big eyes, "is he here?" I asked her: who? and she says "george washington". (yesterday, she had a class trip to Mt. Vernon!) when I explained that george was our president a long time ago, she back tracked and said, No mommy, I meant Obama! What an exciting night tonight has been!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Capt_Phun said...

Uncle Dan is hoping Santa will bring me a customized Forest Green yoga mat. For the name embossed, "STUD".