Sunday, October 7, 2007

Catching up!

So, I've been a blogger slacker lately, but for good reason...This past week, I was in Hartford, CT for business for four days. It was work and I TOTALLY went off my diet eating out, but I'm slowly getting back on track. Hartford is currently having their annual Cow Parade (http://www.cowparade.com/) and of course, I had to take some pictures!

Last weekend, Brandon and I attended Michelle and Ryan's wedding! We had a great time catching up with all of my friends from IOMAI and guess who caught the garter.....
This past Friday was picture day for Lex and she agreed to finally wear this dress I bought her at the shore this summer....BUT the stipulation was that she would wear her hello kitty sneakers and hello kitty undies.


Whenever I travel, Lex always gets presents....this time, I returned home with a Webkins monkey, who Lex immediately named "Reiky". Alexa loves the picture of us in Mexico with the monkey on my head and wanted one of her own!


No comments: