Thursday, October 18, 2007

scabs...

Tonight before bed, Lex chose to read Madeline. For those of you unfamiliar, Madeline gets her appendix out which prompted an entire conversation..
J-Mommy doesn't have her appendix. That's why I have this scar.
Lex-I have my appendix right?
J- yes, yes you do Lex
Lex--Brandon has his appendix and that's why he has a big tummy.
Then, the conversation led to a discussion about scabs.
Lex: I don't have any scabs right now.
J: No, Lex you don't.
Lex: Sometimes, I have scabs..do they hurt when they come off? How do they come off? Wait I know, they peel off..Sometimes, they bleed, Mommy..Sometimes, when I get a little piece of finger nail and it won't come off my finger, I bite it... and I eat the fingernail.
J: Lex that's gross
Lex: I think it's funny!

No comments: