Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Alexa Gwen!

At this time in 2003, I was recuperating after 24+ hours of labor and an emergency C-section. People would tell me countless times how much I would love my little baby and they were right! I love this little girl more than life itself. Lex is my pride and joy and there is no other person on earth who can make me laugh or smile as much as she does. I could not ask for a more optimistic, outgoing or happy child as lex. I love you, my little schmoo!

This was taken on my way to Fairfax Hospital to be induced on Wednesday, February 5th, 2003.
Here's Lexo 2 hours after her arrival. I was passed out and had no idea that this picture was taken. Check out her monster head and cheeks! No wonder she wouldn't come out, even with Forceps!


Here's a 5 day old Alexa Gwen! Check out those lips! She still looks like this when she sleeps!
Finally, Here's the crazy monkey! January 2008! We love you so much, our little cherub!

1 comment:

MsMary said...

She is G-G whole heart and soul.

Alexa love, You are the sweetest granddaughter and "Are you available to go to the park?"

Love always and forever,
G-G