Wednesday, August 8, 2007

32 Things To do Before I turn 33

Here is my list of hopefully attainable goals to reach by Halloween. Let's hope I meet at least 75% of them!


1. Lose at least 15 lbs (that’s less than 2 lbs per week).
2. Run in another 5K
3. Stop going out to eat as much
4. Spend more time in the gym
5. Go pumpkin picking
6. go for a hike in the fall
7. Spend less time online
8. Eat more fruit and veggies (yummy smoothies!)
9. Spend more time with friends
10. spend more time teaching lex her letters/numbers/writing
11. RELAX more
12. Take more trips out of Ashburn (ie Charlottesville, Annapolis)
13. spend more time reading
14. learn how to shade things in photoshop
15. Be nicer to the people I love
16. Get the carpets cleaned
17. Frame more pictures
18. Organize pictures from 2007
19. Make save the dates for the wedding
20. book a hotel for the wedding
21. FIND a wedding dress! AH!
22. Get my passport updated
23. Get all bills/documents in the correct name
24. Get some grass to grow in the backyard
25. Get the murano detailed.
26. Get a facial
27. Take Alexa horseback riding
28. Buy some new clothes
29. Follow my budget!
30. Practice slowing down
31. take better care of my skin
32. spend less money at Target

3 comments:

Havalynn said...

Great list! I think you will be able to accomplish ALL 32...I have faith in you. ;-)
Let me know when you take Alexa horseback riding. That's something that I would love to do with Samuel.

Amy W said...

Love the list...Of all the people I know, you are the one I know will accomplish all 32 items in 3 months. When you do, we'll have a party to celebrate!

Stephanie said...

If you can get all those things done and follow your budget-- I'll be so impressed!