Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pure....

Weight Loss = LA WeightLoss.

It's official. I'm on a diet! I finally am one pound short of the weight I was on the day that I gave BIRTH to Alexa. I'm a big fan of this diet as I lost 30 lbs on on it in 2000 and I know I can do it again! I also kept the weight off after having lex! It also helps for me in that I need to check into the center at least 2x per week as I feel guilty when I cheat.

So needless to say, I'm being realistic and want to lose 25 lbs, which if all goes according to plan, should happen by the first of next year. I'm upping my workouts and am running in the mornings on the treadmill at home and going to the gym in the afternoon. My goal is an hour of exercise everyday and we'll do things to make it fun.

Wish me luck!


Edited...here's a picture of Lexo and I when she was 3 months old! How can I be that THIN after having her! I remember at that time thinking, I need to lose 10 lbs!

1 comment:

Me said...

OMG Jen - you look like little Ms.Twiggy! Isn't it funny though you look back at pictures when you though you were fat, to only realize now how thin you were. Ugh, we can't win! TAG