Tuesday, August 7, 2007

This weekend....

For some reason, I am SO excited for this weekend.

1. Lex will be with her dad from Thursday night until Sunday evening. I do have to admit, as much as I miss her when she's away, it truly is a nice break for Bran and I. We can do grown up things, go for coffee at Starbucks and chat, lay in bed, and watch a movie with cursing :)

2. Bran and I are going to Tiffany's to look for his ring and then head over to Bailey Banks and Biddle to look for my TWO wedding bands. Yep, you read that correctly. Since my wedding band that matches my engagement ring is so simple (thin band of diamonds), I want one for the top of my ring and one for the bottom. Poor Bran, doesn't get off easy, does he.

3. We are test driving cars for me. I want a sedan...Bran is insisting on another SUV. I'm trying to convince him to sell his Acura and take over my Murano so that I can get another car, but no luck on that front.

4. We have specifically made no plans as we have been away or have had MULTIPLE committments every weekend since summer started.

5. This is MY first weekend without having to write a paper for school (for those following along at home---Aced both of my classes!)and I have until September 4th, to relax and I plan on doing just that : )

No comments: