Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day!

The Satterpellatons had a busy weekend! Friday, Bran surprised me with roses and the new Marc Jacobs perfume: Daisy, for our one year anniversary! Time flies, huh? (Love you, Branny!) We spent Friday night hanging out with Lex who was dancing around in her Ariel wedding dress. Alexa keeps telling Bran that I'm his "Fonsay" (fiancee).

Saturday, we headed up to Libertytown, Maryland to the J Bar W Ranch to watch a rodeo. Lex brought her new digital camera and took a bunch of pictures that I need to upload! She also was able to hold a bunny.....which now means she wants a "mommy bunny and two baby bunnies for our house."



On Sunday, we got one last day in at the pool and then headed over to the Wood house for a great dinner and even better conversation! Thanks for having us over!!!

Today, we hit the gym bright and early (well...not too early 10:30) and then did some yardwork the rest of the day! I'm sad to say, tomorrow is back to school for me, but in December I will hopefully be DONE!!! YAY!!!!

This week is a short week....Thursday I head to La Jolla, California for a business trip, and Brandon is meeting me there on Friday for the weekend! I cannot wait! Yay for frequent flyer miles :)

No comments: