Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On the go!


Whew, September has just been a busy, busy month for us! School has started again for me (I'm in week 4 of classes already!) and I've been very good about going to the gym and taking my body sculpting (lifting class) 3x a week. Bran and Lex have been spending more time together and they just adore each other. This past weekend, while I want to the Redskins game with Amy (Amy----had a GREAT TIME!!!!) , Bran and lex had Colin and Andrew over to play. Lex was revved up to go after being with her dad all weekend.

Let's see what else...Friday night was mine and Bran's other anniversary date and had headed into Old Town for dinner at our favorite restaurant, Flying Fish. It was MARVELOUS, even if the waitress was one of brandon's ex's friends. :) hee hee!!! I had no problem pointing to things in the menu with my left hand to show off my sparkley ring :)
Other than that, it's business as usual in the Satterpellaton household :)

No comments: