Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mrs. Tooth Fairy

Alexa yanked out lost a tooth yesterday afterschool. It's a bittersweet time for me because I know wiggly teeth and gapped tooth smiles are going to be gone very soon.  I reminded her last night that we needed to leave the tooth out for the tooth fairy. Lex asked me if the tooth fairy was real and I turned it around and asked her {if she thought the tooth fairy was real?}. She paused and said yes, but was very confused because the older kids on the bus said santa is not real and she's SO confused.  When I told her I still believed in Santa, most definitely, and the tooth fairy, she got hard to work writing a letter to Mrs. Tooth fairy!

The tooth fairy went to work to write her back and leave her $5 and big a lipstick smack on her cheek.  (which grossed lex out in the morning because "She doesn't like kisses from strangers."

Tonight we're heading to Target so Lex can buy a HexBug with her money!

No comments: