Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First tooth


Lex lost her wiggly tooth last night while at her Dad's house. She told me that it felt out while she was in bed, and she snuck it under her pillow in the middle of the night. Because lex didn't tell anyone, the tooth fairy didn't know to come. How cute is that? The tooth fairly will be visiting her there tonight.

While I'm ecstatic for her that she lost her teeth, part of me is sad that it wasn't while she was with me. Doesn't she know that all major milestones need to occur under my time :) Anyway, the tooth fairy *knows* that she has two houses and will be bringing her tooth to mommy's house in a little back pack on her back for mommy (yep, I will be keeping her tooth along with her umbilical cord stump that I still have!).

Lex is with Bobby until Sunday so I had to settle for this picture above....

2 comments:

Capt_Phun said...

Keeping baby's first tooth = Cute.
Keeping baby's "umbilical cord stump" = freaking creepy!

Stephanie said...

Oh, she looks so cute with her little tooth hole-- just wait....