Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh Canada....

I had my second investigator's meeting in Montreal Canada in mid August....For those of you not in my clinical research world, an investigator's meeting is a meeting for all the physicians and nurses involved in a clinical trial to learn how to run the study. It's a day's worth of intense training and presentations and the planning involved is like planning for a wedding (think favors, give aways, meals, etc) We had almost 70 people attend with involvement from almost all of our sites! Montreal had such european feel to it!
My study team at an outdoor restaurant in Old Montreal: Karen, Ned, Tina, Jason, Me, Tiff and Janet.
Everyone joked that my name was on the street sign outside ouf our hotel!
My long lost twin, Karen. Even my mom gets us confused at work!

Gargoyles! If I could, I would want gargoyles off of my house! I love them!

OH la la...c'est Francais

1 comment:

Capt_Phun said...

Uncle Dan says:
You need to introduce me to Tiff!