Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday Night

Last night, I had no where to be, so I was able to play around in my office or should I say studio?HA...
Anyway, Trace-Ann and I supported each other online all night, checking in to see if the other was still awake :)

I made this little album of mommy lexo day to Boyd's bear country and used my Picture mate to print out the little pictures. LOVE IT!



This mini accordion album is from Martha Stewart and I'm in the middle of doing a simple album of Lex and Olivia's bowling night. Some of the pictures from here are just so them-dancing in the middle of the bowling alley, watching the ball come up from shoot (Is that what it's called?)

Posted by Picasa


I also wanted to share Lex's school album that I'm doing...It's basically 4 pages per school year with a pocket to keep some of her artwork and things I want to remember (she's got a handdrawn "love note" from one of her school mates (matthew C from creme), the accident report of the cheerio up her nose). The other pages are things about her everyday life (schedule, teacher, best part of the year). It's so easy and it goes all the way through 12th grade so I'm determined to keep it up for her!
Here' the kindergarten section! All ready to put stuff in!

1 comment:

Me said...

I love them all! The mini-album's are so cute. And I'm totally copying your school album, smiles!