Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two years Ago....

Bran and I "met" two years ago on September 2, 2006. He was with his friend Dave (who was dating my friend Melynda) , and my friend Meighan (melynda's sister) had just had her little boy, so we were all celebrating at Crystal City Sports pub. Bran had been watching college football all day at the bar, so the fact that he even remembers this day is beyond me :) Anyway, he tried to convince me to come out with him that night and I *turned him down*. GASP!

The following week, Brandon had Melynda invite me to watch the Eagles play at Rhino in Georgetown. Well, I went and brought my sidekick with me. That day, the Repella-Shelton Girls won him over with their charm, wit, and devastingly good looks. Poor Bran didn't stand a chance. Who are we kidding here...We all know that Lex and I still have him wrapped around our little fingers. :)
I think after this picture, Bran asked me if he could have my phone number. Ha-He's so old fashioned.
So two years, one dog, two turtles, and a fish later, here we are :) The Satterpellaton Family. I'm very excited to see what the next two years bring!
Jen and Bran at Morton's August 25, 2008.

No comments: