Friday, September 5, 2008

Polar Bear

This was Lex and my conversation before bed last night.....


Lex: Mommy, where do Polar Bears live?


Jen: I think the North Pole, Lex.


Lex: You mean with Santa? Mommy, I want a polar bear for christmas. Not a big polar bear, but a little one, like a baby one.


Jen: Well, Lex, where would the polar bear sleep?


Lex: Mommy, he could sleep on the porch and eat the flowers and play with Briggs and Palmer.


Jen (i'm trying so hard not to laugh because she is SO serious): Well, Lex, I think polar bears want to eat fish. Where would we get fish and what would we do if he tries to eat Rojo?


Lex: We can get fish at wegmans, mom! And I want to call him "Soft".


Jen: Well, Lex, we'll have to add this to your christmas list....



Then, this morning while we were eating breakfast, Lex looks over at Rojo's fish tank and tells me: Mommy, soft's paws are too big and he won't be able to eat Rojo! We'll have to go to wegmans!

Polar bear "Alexa" at Boyds Bear Country. When she saw this display she squealed: MOMMY, MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!

No comments: