Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day-Big Giraffi-O

Two weeks, Lex and I went to hallmark to pick out father's day cards for Pop-Pop Honey (my dad), Papa Bear John (Bran's dad) and Bran. I was looking for a "step-dad" card for Brandon, but Alexa insisted on getting Bran the card with superman on the front, because "Ban looks like Superman."


Alexa reading her Card to Bran



Tonight, we went to dinner at Rio Grande in Reston with GG, and when our drinks arrived, we did a happy father's day toast to Bran. Well, after we were done toasting, lex insisted we must wait. She got up from her side of the table, wrapped her arms around Bran's arm and gave him a big kiss while saying, Happy Father's Day, Ban. It was just about the cutest, loviest thing she could have done and the best present ever for Brandon!!

1 comment:

piper said...

I just stumbled across your blog, I enjoyed it much. I'm sure I'll be back.

Cheers!