Friday, June 22, 2007

what happens when Momma Sleeps in

I'm on vacation today. A much earned and needed vacation day, for that matter. I decided this morning that I was going to "sleep in" which means, that I would doze in and out while lex ran rampant through the house. At about 8 am, she crawls into bed with me to tell me she just had the "yummiest breakfast"...

Lex: Mommy, I got the strawberry bunny juice (strawberry quick) and I put it in a bowl, then I put the cookies in, then I got the milk and I didn't spill it and thennnnnnnn, I stirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred it all up. and it was the YUMMIEST breakfast ever.

Chef Alexa with the "Yummiest Breakfast Ever"



Then, just now, when I was attempting to catch up on some emails... I heard her banging around in my closet. Note to self: when I hear Lex banging around, CHECK IMMEDIATELY.


Alexa had a shoe fashion show!!! Yikes!

1 comment:

KellyA said...

Oh god...I love those moments of silence. That's when I know there is trouble brewing!! Hope you had a great day off.