Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm Back and all is well!

Lex was so excited to see me tonight and declared from the bath tub:

Mommy, I haven't seen you in such a long time!


After her tub, she wanted to listen to her most recent favorite song: Tim McGraw's "1...2...3...Like a bird I sing".... and practice writing her name.



She started writing a couple of "a's and "l's"
and then decided she wanted to draw a picture of me. After she was done with me, she wanted to draw Giraffi-o (Brandon) and then added herself!
I've attached the most recent masterpiece which she wants hung in her room now! This just may have to be our wedding invitation in some way!




Do you think Lex is trying to tell me and Brandon something as we have bellies and she doesn't? : )

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How cute she is! Love the picture :)