Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our Visit to NJ

Lex, Bran, and I went to NJ this weekend for a much needed visit with my dad, (Poppa Honey, as Lex calls him) and to see my Nanny (lex's great grandma). Lex was an absolute doll in the car and amused herself with singing, coloring her palms with a blue marker, and teasing Brandon. She also declared at one point on the ride home: "I'm in a bad mood" and then would start to try to sing the Daniel Powter song, "had a bad day". She's a nutcase.


4 Generations of Repellas: My nan (87), my dad (61), me (32), Lexo (4). Notice the Repella Honker that Lex has luckily not inherited!


My nan recently hurt her back and now needs to use a walker. As soon as we walked into the house, she made Lex climb on and pushed her around her house. Lex calls Nan's walker's "Nanny's Bicycle".

Outside the Butler Fire department in front of an antique firetruck!

1 comment:

KellyA said...

Looks like you had a great time! We're heading up in 2 weeks. I can't believe how close our families are in NJ!